[FRESH FACES] Kitti B




I've decided to start a little feature called fresh faces. I think there are a lot of artists people don't really know about, especially Korean hip hop artists and I also I think it's a good way for me to discover new artists for myself.

The first feature goes to a new female rapper named Kitti B.

There isn't really a lot of female rappers in Korea to my knowledge. I can literally count them on my fingers. So discovering a new one is quite exciting.


I don't know much about Kitti B, no one does really lol because she is pretty new on the scene (I think), but I do know that she's filled with a bunch of bad assery, according to my calculations.

Her debut track is called "I'm Her" ft. Zion T.  It's a pretty good track for her first single. She reminds me if Rimi, whom I will feature at some point lol.

Anyways, I really like Kitti B, she's kyoot, she has zest, and her flow is quite nice. I hope to hear a lot more from her and get to know her a bit.

Kitti B - I'm Her

Check It Out!  

Follow her on twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment