[RANKINGS] Top 10 Music Videos of 2012

Music Videos are the most important part of the promotions! They make the songs visual. And Music Videos should be visually pleasing am I right? Here is my Top 10 Music Videos of 2012 (meaning that I enjoyed from a kpop point of view). 

10. B.A.P. - No Mercy & B.AP. - Power
(even though the actual song "Power" sucked)
9. SNSD - Flower Power
8. EXID - Every Night
7.  Block B - Nillili Mambo
6. Nicole - Lost
5. Infinite - The Chaser
4. Teen Top - Going Crazy & Teen Top - Be Ma Girl


3. Dal Shabet - Hit U

I ended up loving this group from this song and music video. I didn't think much of them until this song and video released. If you haven't watched this video or heard this song GO NOW!

Pink blood, awesome choreography, gorgeous girls, and pink blood. Did I mention pink blood?

I watched this over and over. I'm in love with everything about them now. The song and the choreography...So delicious. This goes on the list just for the ending parts alone.
Gangsta Jiyul.


2. EXO - MAMA

Even though I think everyone blows EXO out of proportion. I will not deny the fact that I enjoyed their music video a lot! From what SM usually gives us for most of their groups, "factory Music Videos" with a bunch of lights and shiny outfits. This was different. Not to mention EXO and their powerful dance sequences leave you breathless. I didn't even think I'd end up liking this Music Video, this song, or this group. But I did. It was fun to watch them with all their alien powers. The visuals...Oh lawd the visuals were smexy.



1. Ga In - Bloom

This video was so fantastically beautiful that I'm kind of lost for words. It's the best music video I've seen in kpop in a very long time. I really enjoyed this. I think this might be my favorite kpop music video period.

The colors were absolutely stunning. Ga In of course was VERY beautiful. She never ceases to amaze me. Even the awkward scene of her masturbating on a kitchen floor was enjoyable (oh yeah). The "sex" scene was actually kind of cute and sexy to me. I mean they had sex with clothes on.

The lightness of this music video takes you to different place. And there is eye candy far as the eye can see. I don't know...It was just magical I guess.

Must Watch


T-ara - Day By Day
This music video would have been number one if Ga In and Bloom wasn't so awesome. Bloom took the spot by just a bit.
It's like watching a good movie only it's a music video. In this kpop world where most music videos look exactly the same T-ara breathes some life into the industry with their in-depth storyline music videos. A definite must-watch. I wouldn't watch it over and over because it's too long but it's definitely beautiful.

Worse Music Video


I really don't need to say much.

No comments:

Post a Comment