[RANKINGS] Top 5 Underrated Boy Groups in Kpop (Top 8)



Hey guys!! You jjangers you. Jjangers? I don't know where that came from but anyways. This is my countdown of the Top 5 Most Underrated Boy Groups in Kpop. These are boy groups that I think deserve more attention than they're actually getting. I hope you guys enjoy the video and please check out the other videos on my channel and subscribe if you likey! :3



In addition to the groups mentioned in the video here are another 3 that make my Top 10 that I did not mention in the video! :D


One Way

Although they ended up becoming successful producers for other artists, its still kind of disappointing that they never got the attention they deserved as an actual group. I loved their songs and they were definitely very very talented as not only singers but writers and producers. They never tried to fit the typical kpop image and there was just something so unique about them. 


Dalmatian

I remember when they first debuted...They were my number one group that I had the most hopes for that year. But the media never let them shine through. As a group they met all my expectations but the media never gave them their shine before they fizzed out indefinitely. And its quite disappointing because they had so many good songs and SO much talent.


I loved the original members and they were my heart. I really do miss Dalmatian and I hope that somehow some way they return. One can only hope right?


M.I.B.

A lot of people don't know this but ummm they're pretty fucking awesome. Have you heard their new album The Maginot Line? No? Then what the fuck are you doing. Go listen now. They're another hip hop based group that gets passed over every single time they have a good comeback.

They are SO underrated that I didn't even know they released this full album and it just came out on the 31st of March. They have a song with Bomi of A-pink and oh lord its sooo good. I have no idea why they never get any spotlight because there is nothing boring about these crazy rascals. Their reality series, W Academy, had me laughing for days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment