[RANKINGS] Top 5 Hair Colors: Girls 2013


Every comeback artists change their look and often times their hair colors are the first thing that not only changes but indicates a comeback! These hair colors tend to be a little on the crazy side. Normal people would definitely have a hard time pulling off some of the colors you see in kpop. However, some hair colors are just so outrageous to the point of silliness. But these are my top 5 favorites I've seen on some of the ladies of kpop from the year 2013.

5. Sera's Black 

I believe Ryu Sera of Nine Muses's hair is currently black and although its not as crazy as the rest of the colors on the list, its a very beautiful black and she rocks it very well. It frames her pretty face just right. It almost gives her a very mysterious feel and definitely gives her a sexy feel.

4. Gayoon's Pink for Ceci

Gayoon dyed her hair pink for a photoshoot for Ceci and I almost cried of joy. This pink looks so very good on her and I wished she would keep it. Its a very nice soft pink and it has a very lovely effect on her. I hope to see her turn pink again soon!


3. Hyuna's Dirty Blonde

I was SO happy to see Hyuna go back to blonde for the second Trouble Maker album! The last time I remember her being blonde was during the 'I My Me Mine' promotions and everyone and their mom wanted her to be blonde forever including me. However, this time she is also rocking short hair with her sexy dirty blonde and the length of her hair is really nice on her. I'm so in love with everything about her hair right now and I just hope she keeps it for a while.
2. Nari's Lavender/Green Hair

Nari is a current member of rookie girl group Wassup and although their songs are terrible her hair is fucking fantastic. During their first single her hair was in between a blonde and this lavender and I think she's one of the few people I've liked with this color. Its one of my favorite colors and it just overall looks good on her head. And her being so very sexy and awesome with this hair just helps her stand out even more. She also looks great in her new hair color which is a light greenish color. Maybe this girl just looks good in any damn color.



1. Krystal's Fire Red Hair

Krystal Jung is a current member of F(x) and for their latest comeback this year she dyed her a bright fire red. She takes my number one spot because I automatically fell in with the color upon sight. Not many people can pull this intense red off but it looks beautiful on her. Even though I can't really stand her most of the time she still looks like a fire goddess with this hair.


























Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment and let me know what was your favorite hair color from this year or any year actually.

And guys don't forget to visit my new youtube page!
I will soon be updating every Monday and Friday pretty soon!

2 comments:

  1. Krystal is cool in red. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right..She looks gorgeous..I wish it didn't have to go lol.

    ReplyDelete