[RANKINGS] Top 10 MVs of 2013



Its that time of year where I round up my top best Music Videos of 2013 and Top Songs of 2013 (too follow soon after). These were the music videos I found myself replaying over and over to the point of knowing every single part. These music videos were either full to brim with eye catching eye candy or they had a story to tell. So here we go.






10. Bangtan Boys - N.O.
One of my favorites this year for the show of choreography. I enjoyed this music video than the one they did for 'No More Dreams'. Their outfits were amazing, the scenes were exciting, and of course the song was fucking great.



9. Block B - Very Good
This music video had me cracking up for some reason. Well besides the hella craziness that went on in it. Block B definitely came back with a bang with this music video (too bad the album overall was lacking).






8. Junhyung - Flower
I remember watching this for the first time and thinking, "this is some odd shit." and I was also thinking, "this is about Hara" but that's besides the point. I wish the choreography was shown a bit more but other than that it was pretty cool weird video with plenty of eye candy and flowers. Especially since Junhyung is my bias.







7. Sistar 19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer

I replayed this video so many times everyone thought I was lesbian. The glass table ass sliding dance, the outfits, the backgrounds. Everything was clean and beautiful including the ladies of Sistar 19. I enjoyed this music video to the fullest.
6. Hyori - Bad Girl

Of course Hyori the great lands on my list with her very interesting and VERY entertaining music video for 'Bad Girl'. I loved the fact that it had a little story and it was more than just eye candy since that's basically all we get in most kpop videos. But the eye candy was also nice ;) by the way that picture right there is of my favorite scene from the video haha.

5. Brown Eyed Girls - Kill Bill

Every year BEG lands on my list for the best of something. And its usually for their music videos. Their MVs are always packed full of entertaining scenes. And in this MV they covered one of my favorite movies 'Kill Bill'. And not to mention the sexy choreography in this baby.


4. After School - First Love

This is the best MVs from After School hands down. I don't know if its because of the dance or what. But I replayed this video more than any video on this list and that's saying a lot. From the eye candy to the beyond blazing hot dance on poles everything about this MV was perfection. This was the first MV that I actually downloaded to my phone so I could keep watching.




  3. Sun Mi - 24 Hours

I was slightly interested when I heard Sun Mi would be returning as a solo artist but after listening to the song and watching the MV, I was absolutely in love with everything about her. The scenes from the MV were a mix between sexy, lovely and just fucking great. Sun Mi pulled this off beautifully. And I'm still in love with the choreography for this song which was shown perfectly through this video.



2. SPICA - Tonight

This MV from SPICA is one of the most color and interesting videos I've seen in a while. Although I didn't like the song very much, I still found myself watching this video just for the imagery. If I could gif every single part of this, I would.







                  1. Trouble Maker - Now

My favorite duo in all of kpop. And they finally came back with 'Now'..The music video for this song is simply very pleasing and very entertaining with its movie-esque format. From the craziness of the imagery and scenes to the steamy chemistry between Hyunseung and Hyuna displayed in the video, it was all just perfect. This music video definitely takes my top spot.
'



Guys let me know what your favorite music video of 2013 was. I would love to hear it. 

And please check out my new youtube channel!

2 comments:

  1. play food games
    play basketball games
    soccer games play
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading posts. I wait for next articles in the future. currency converter app shopify , Discount sale app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Javelin Fighting
    Soccer World Cup 2018
    Italian Soccer
    The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    ReplyDelete