[FRESH FACES] Neon Bunny


Thank the lord for Kash.

My friend Kash recently introduced me to this lady here. Neon Bunny is absolutely addicting. I can't stop. Neon Bunny (Yoojin Lim) is a K-indie solo artist. She debuted in 2011 so she's not new, it's just that I'm super slow. To my knowledge she use to be a keyboardist for band and went solo. So she's super not new lol.

She just released a new album on the 31st and it's really amazing.
Her music is like.....It's like getting high music almost lol. It has this lingering feeling and it's like a mix of 80s or something. It definitely gives me an old-school feel.

Her songs sound effortless.




*__* She's really pretty too. Ahem.

Discography


Seoul Light (2011)
Tracklist
01 Long-D 
02 조금씩 다가와줘 
03 북극곰 
04 Can't Stop Thinking About You 
05 니가 내게 주는 것들 
06 나와 둘이 
07 Falling
 08 Common Ave. 
09 LaLaLa


Happy Ending (2012)

Tracklist
01. 비눗방울
02. Plastic Heart
03. 왕자님
04. 첫사랑



No comments:

Post a Comment