[RANKINGS] Top 10 Songs of 2012 (un-promoted)


We just love title tracks don't we? However, it's usually the songs on the albums that go undiscovered that are the most amazing. Most of the time, songs on the actual album are better than the title tracks themselves. So here is my Top 10 Songs of 2012 that were un-promoted a.k.a from the album. These are the songs you should DEFINITELY listen to if you haven't already.

8. Block B - Romantically
(Block B's entire is album is amazing. Listen.)
5. Geeks - Hold It Down

I only just recently discovered this song about 2 weeks before the end of this year and I had to put it on the list. That's how good it is. I never really noticed Geeks. The first I had ever listened to them was "Officially Missing You" featuring Soyu. Which is also AMAZING by the way. But after hearing that song, I wanted more from Geeks. And this song really become one of my favorites of the year. I still can't stop playing this song.
This is definitely my new favorite rap duo. Their both excellent rappers and their styles match VERY well together. Geeks and this song will keep you wanting more hhnngg. Pssstt and they're kinda cute huhu..


4. Ailee ft. Swings - My Love

This song I played probably a bazillion times. This is hands down my favorite song from Ailee's arsenal. Her voice is the most amazing here of all the tracks I've heard from her (which is all of them). The song features the uber awesome rapper Swings. Ailee's soulful voice and Swings beautiful flow work wonders in this song. It's a must-listen. In fact just listen to her entire album.


3. Jay Park - Do What We Do

-sigh- I had to. I'm sorry. When I first heard this song...I already knew it was going high up this list. Not only because it's sexy as fuck but because it's actually a good damn song! It's nice and slow but not too slow. It's the first time Jay has expressed his sexual desires in English. I really needed this song in my life. I have non-kpopper friends totally hooked on this song. That right there just explains how good it is.

He wants to make it last for hours! GETS ME EVERY TIME!


2. Zico - No Limit

You already know! :3 Ok I'm not just putting this song up here cause Zico is my ultimate bias (and Jay lawl). I'm putting this song up here because it's freaking amazing. I have to say I DID like most of the songs on Zico's mixtape but only Sam and No Limit REALLY took me away. No Limit is fast paced and there is no way in the world you can't get ghetto listening to this. It exudes bad-ass. It's Zico.

The beat on this song is so ridiculous next to the song coming up on the number one spot, this has to be one  of the most head banging songs this year. Not mention Zico just rips through the beat with his amazingly solids lyrics. Ugh just too good.


1. GD, Tablo, Dok2 - Light It Up

Yes, people who know me, I know what you're thinking. "You don't even like GD...Da fuq." Yup. I don't care for GD too much or I didn't until I listened to this song! This is the song that made me semi-like GD (I still think he's a bit overrated as a "rapper") When I first heard the song, I said "this is by far the best song I've heard this year hands down." And it still is. Which is why I'm making this my No.1 best song of not only the unpromoted songs but of the YEAR!

The beat is absolutely amazing and undeniable. To have Tablo and Dok2 on ONE songs is just mind-blowing to me. The flow...My god the flow skills are to DIE for. If you haven't listened to this song especially as a k-hip hop fan, I promise you this is a MUST listen. Props to GD cause this songs is legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment