[WOOO] I'm Back!


I don't know if anyone out there cares but I'm back! I have neglected this lovely blog of mine for long enough. I had to abandon ship because 
1. College takes over your life
and 
2. I was just really lazy and didn't feel like writing more on top of my onslaught of essays.

However, I am finally back to blogging and giving my unwanted opinions on this lovely universe that we call kpop and BOY DO I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT RECENT EVENTS.

I will try to blog AT LEAST once a week this time and if I don't, you guys can punish me.

But anyways, I want to make this blog more interactive with my readers because apparently I do have many (I know, SHOCKING). I want to start putting up polls for you guys and start doing some giveaways to reward you for putting up with me and actually reading this stuff! Who would have thought ey?

Also I want to do something crazy. I want to start video logging as in yes, YOUTUBING. I want to give you guys more exciting content. So please look forward to it!

Check out my returning blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment