[OPINION] Is It Possible to Not Like a Member?


This has been a topic that continues to keep popping up over and over...I was reading some other k-pop blog last night because I couldn't sleep and had nothing else better to do and she had a post about this. Her opinion was what most people say; 
"You can't call yourself a real fan if you don't like all the members."

I personally disagree and here's why.

First off, you will never like EVERYONE. There will always be those people in your life that you just don't click with. Some people you won't even be able to tolerate and for good reason. I have those people in my life, my friends have those people in their life, my mother, my father, and you.
And I think it's the same way with groups. You come to love the entire group except maybe that one person or two people. But does that make you a bad fan? Or not a real fan. So because I don't fancy Doojoon, I'm not a  real b2uty or I shouldn't call myself a b2uty? 
Well, I think that's just bullshit and being unrealistic.

As long as I have a legit reason for not being oppa's biggest fan, I think it's ok to not like his ass and still enjoy BEAST. (lol Using Doojoon as an example because I don't dislike him but I don't get good vibes from him either.)

Second off, there is difference between not liking a certain member and just not valuing a certain member. A.K.A. saying things like; "Why is Yoona even in the group...She can't do anything. They would do fine without her." Now THAT is not being a real fan. I think to be a good fan you don't have to personally like every member's personality but I do believe you must value every member.

And finally, I think if you continue to like a member and you know they have bad character but you just ignore it, then you're not only a fake fan but you're just a fake person in my opinion. Say, it's revealed that a member is a total and complete asshole and you just ignore that fact and continue to say they're a good person. What the fuck? I just can't do that. But then if I don't I'm not a real fan right?

Now if you just don't like that member for no reason at all then yeah you're pretty much fucked because you have a life problem. You're one of those people who just say, "I don't like suchsuch because they're too pretty (or some other irrelevant dumb reason or no reason at all)."

But yeah, if you do have a good reason, then someone telling you you're not a good fan for that is spewing bullshit.
You won't like everyone and everyone's personality.
and
EVERYBODY WILL NOT BE GOOD PEOPLE.
That's the truth, yay or nay?


5 comments:


  1. food games free
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading posts. I wait for next articles in the future. currency converter app shopify , Discount sale apps on shopify , Product discount app ,best shopify apps to boost sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanksminiclip games for kids, a10 games, Jogo live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    friv Games
    jogo io
    2player games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    free game online
    jogos 4 school online
    jogos gratis online

    ReplyDelete

  5. War Simulator
    Soccer 2
    Goal South Africa
    You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete