[TEASERS] Dara's New Hair-Do (Don't)

So the photo above, I'm sure you ALL know, is one of 2NE1's New Evolution teasers. And it's also introducing Dara's new hairstyle. Her new hairstyle is a shaved patch of hair.....They gave her a BALD SPOT!
Usually we women try to avoid bald spots...But no.


So like, I love 2NE1 (love is a strong word). I like them. But what I don't understand is why Dara always has to show her "uniqueness" with these fugly hair styles. I mean the girl is gorgeous. Why make her look fugly? Aint nothing wrong with being gorgeous. Aint nothing wrong with being unique either. Except when you're Lady GaGa. She's just really wrong sometimes. But why make yourself look ugly?
Whateverz though I mean, she's so gorgeous, I'll just avoid looking at the bald spot.

But HEY BOM IS PERFECT (Bias)
I love you too.




No comments:

Post a Comment