[OPINION] 4minute, 4nias, Cube, and BEAST


So there has been a huge issue regarding 4minute and the way they are promoted.
4minute has definitely been my favorite girl group for probably the last 2 years.
Unlike other girl groups that debuted around their time, 4minute has yet to reach their apex. Constantly flopping here, there and everywhere as far as statistics go. They have the look, they have the sass and occasionally they have a great song..Occassionally. Them having sucky songs is a whole post in itself.

Anyway, all they get every promotional run is a No. 1 trophy from Mnet Countdown.

Some 4nias, wait. Like 98.9% of 4nias blame that on Cube. And hey I totally AGREE. If Cube wanted 4minute to be on top they could be on top. Well more like if Cube would put some effort into 4minute then they would be on top. Because I'm pretty sure they WANT them to succeed, they want their money, I'm sure. 

However, what I do not agree with is 4nias blaming BEAST every 5 minutes for 4minute and every other Cube artist for not being as popular. Wtf does BEAST as actual people have to do with anything? It's not their fault that they happen to be more popular (well it kinda is their fault for looking so good). It's not even their fault if Cube decides to promote them better. 
It's Cube as in, the company's fault.

I think it's funny (only when my friends do it lol), until I see anti-BEAST blogs on tumblr and etc. with post like "let's kill BEAST". 
It's just ridiculous. 
And it's a waste of energy. Instead of making 4minute more popular, you're focusing all your energy on a group you apparently don't even like.
Um. I don't know but that sounds backwards to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment