[MV TEASER] T-ara - Day By Day

So, to my knowledge T-ara's MV teaser released today. I'm honestly off and on with T-ara. There are moments, usually during promotions, where I'm obsessed with them and then I don't know wtf they're doing.
Ahem anyway, T-ara in my opinion, yes MY opinion, has the most interesting MV concepts. In this kpop world where a "good" MV is a huge set with flashing techno lights, yes T-ara does it big.
And it looks like this time they're doing it even bigger! I loved the Cry Cry MV, although I didn't quite watch part 2.
T-ara is apparently doing a sci-fi concept this time around and I say go for it. We need some flavor in the mix of these horridly boring produced MVs, electric shock anyone?
I'm loving the kooky hair colors btw. Hyomin I wanna touch your hurr girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment