[FASHION] Gayoon's Style Then & Now


A friend on twitter just inspired me to make this post.
Because this has to be addressed and glorified.
Btw she has "Huh" written on her stomach. 
Why? Yes I know why but WHY.

 
2009: Hot Issue Era
This my friends is Gayoon.
I know 4nias are like "Um no. It's not."
Well suck it up because it is.
And it's horrendous.


She went from that to being quite frankly, not being bias, but in my opinion one of the most well-dress kpop stars.
And we all know she's underrated. 
Most kpop fans don't even know her name. 
Well most people only associate 4minute with Hyunah. Everyone else is just back-up dancers according to non-4nias.

But now I'm introducing yo ignorant ass to the best damn thing at Cube and c'mon the girl is pretty bad-ass once you get to know her.






No comments:

Post a Comment