[RANKINGS] Top 5 Anticipated Girl Groups

5. YG's New Cash Cow

I don't particularly fancy YG that much. I mean they're ok. I give them props for the way they run the joint and the type of artists they sign but I'm not drooling over them (unless it's Bom or Taeyang).

However, I am looking forward to their new girl group. When 2NE1 was announced, I was one of those crazed kpop fans like "OMG YG IS DEBUTING A GIRL GROUP!" Not quite as excited for this one but I am interested because YG usually gets it..Right..Sortakinda.

4. GLAM
I actually don't know much about them besides their look and name but for some reason I'm reeaaallyy looking forward to their debut. Their concept looks pretty cool according to their photos. And hey c'mon, GLAM, gotta love that name.

3. D-Unit

Their name reminds me of G-Unit (yeeaahh I said it). I'm excited for them because I'm a sucker for hip hop girl groups to be honest and they look promising. Besides they look pretty badass!



2. Tiny G
This girl group I actually do know a lot about. I've been excited for them since the first time I saw them on Jay and Siyoung's Music & Lyrics. I was totally and completely won over after hearing Polaris.

1. EVOL
SHABAM! I think everyone and they momma that loves Block B and k-hip hop is excited for these girls. After waiting SO long with all the delays! Cho PD finally announced on Tuesday that their mini album will drop on August 9th.
The only thing that kinda damaged my excitement for Evol was Dasom's departure. But there is still JUNI!



No comments:

Post a Comment