[HOT TOPIC] Where Is Zico?




I'm a hardcore Block B fan. There are very few groups that I put before them.

Lately there has been several swirling rumors that Zico isn't in the group. I'm pretty sure everyone reading this knows about the overblown Thailand incident so I don't need to explain it.

Ever since Block B's Nanrina promotions were cut short, Block B has not only done little promotion in Korea and retreated to Japan but Zico, their leader and pillar member, has RARELY been seen with them. Let alone promoting along side them.

The thought that Zico has left or been pushed out of Block B has ran past almost every Block B fan's mind by now.

Honestly I would love to think everything is cherries and biscuits. But I really think BNS is trying to ween us off of Zico. I HOPE TO GOD I'M ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

Either that or they're just trying to keep him in the dark as much as possible till people forget. I say this because he has done some features recently.

But still not even getting a selca with him and the members together....Even that would put us at ease.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think BNS has the balls to kick Zico out of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Moriah Burris: I don't think so either. And if they do or did, they'll wait till the last minute because it'll be down hill from there.

    ReplyDelete