[RANKINGS] Top 5 Best Rookies (2012 - First Half)



5. Nu'est

Nu'est comes in at No.5 on my list just because I like Ren. Ok ok I jokes. No really I love the kid but these guys make my list because I actually liked not only their debut song but the actual album.

Instead of a typical love song they wrote about.... school...violence?

But anyways, they have entertaining personalities and they're just overall loveable.




4. BTOB

B TOP is my no.4, why? Because they're sexy. No, I kid. Again.

I think Cube did these boys a HUGE disservice by debuting them out of NOWHERE! If they would have had a proper debut, they'd be a lot more popular.

However they make my list because I also enjoyed their debut song. I watched them on a few shows and they're pretty charming.




3. EXO

I bet you thought these cute bitches would be number one.

Well, they would have been but no. First off, Let's talk about the good. They come in at number 3 because I truly believe they are the best dance group kpop has seen in a while. When I first turned on History and MAMA, I was like "woah."

They have a bucket loads of talent and they're definitely attractive (haayyy Tao).

However, they come in so far from 1 because of the split. I don't like the EXO K & EXO M idea. It's annoying and heart wrenching. I also didn't think their songs were all that.




2. B.A.P.

WOOOO these are my babies and they made quite a splash for a debut. Banging up the stage with powerful tracks and choreography that nearly killed them ha..

If no one told me they were rookies I would think they'd been around for last 3 years.

Both their album were absolutely well-made and well executed. I definitely think they deserve this position.




1. SPICA

Bet ya didn't see this coming.

Yes, the top rookies of the first half of 2012 in my eyes is SPICA. They debuted with an outstanding album, sound and look. I DEFINITELY say these girls are underrated.

There has never been a group where EVERY member can sing till SPICA. Their dancing may not be the most fantastic but their vocals and literally flawless performances make up for it 10000 times over.

These girls are incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment