[RANKINGS] Top 5 Dumbest Fanclub Names



For every kpop group or artist there is, most of the time anyway, an official fanclub that is created for them. Something that their fans can be known as; if you love 2NE1, you're probably a blackjack, for the BEAST there are b2uties, U-kiss there are Kiss Mes. Everyone has a fanclub however, some of these fanclub names are just downright stupid, especially as of lately, and here's my top 5.

5.  BTOB - Melody

Really? I mean you couldn't come up with anything better than this? So if I was a die-hard BTOB fan I'd have to walk around calling myself a melody. Sometimes I think about it and say "Well...I guess it could be cute given their name is Born To Beat". But when I first heard they were called this.......I scoffed.



4. T-ara - Queen's

When this name was revealed a lot of kpop fans just went "wtf...WHO PICKED THIS?!" First of all it makes absolutely no sense. Either that or it's confusing. Most people thought Queen's was referring to their fans being "Queens" but their is an apostrophe there meaning that there is ownership? And if it is reffering to the fans, c'mon how many female T-ara fans do you know? So who is the Queen? T-ara? Then why isn't it Queens'...I am confused and that's why this name is wrong.





3. Evol - Vollers

Didn't even debut yet and not only do they have sucky stage names like Jucy and Say but they have a dumb fanclub name which is Vollers...Wtf does that even mean! YES I get it "E-vollers", they took of the "Vol" in Evol and made it plural. It's still dumb.


2. GP Basic - Basically

Basically this is stupid............Need I say more.



 1. Jang Geun Suk - Eels

"I like to eat eels and i prefer it very much when i need to have stamina food, since my fans are like them and always giving me stamina i call them 'eels'"

Mr. Suk..I really would appreciate it if your cute ass didn't refer to your fans as a slimy disgusting water animal. And if you're going to name your fans after FOOD, why not "Rice cakes" or "Pockies". SOMETHING CUTE.
 
BONUS - The Cutest Fanclub Name

U-kiss - KissMe

I think they have the cutest name for their fans. I'd love to be called a Kissme. And if you say it all together fluidly it sounds really cute as an actual word (I'm dumb).

Jay Park - Jwalkerz

It's not cute but I like calling myself a Jwalker and he got it tattooed onto his back which I thought was the ultimate show of love. I also find it funny that he named us after an illegal action. Ghetto ass Asian =__= 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I agreed with you in relation of the Jang Geun Suk fan name omg I never though that he give that name to his fans ahahahah so stupid --'
    And another fan name that I think is cute in Inspirit, Infinite fan name xD I love calling myself an Inspirit xD Is like we're their inspiration is super cute when I think in this way :)
    Other fan name that I like is Angels, Teen Top. Is just cute *-*
    Thank for this review I really enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete